TABLE OF CONTENTS
- About Freemius
- Manage license
- Freemius User Dashboard
- Move license to different site
- Upgrade license
- Update payment method
- Update business details
- Cancel subscription
For everything that has to do with your licenses for Dreamfoxmedia, we use Freemius as our partner. They take care of distribution, licenses, subscriptions, payments, billing, etc. Basically everything related to your Dreamfoxmedia license.
If you purchase a Premium plan for the Dreamfoxmedia WordPress plugin, you will see Freemius in a few stages:
- The checkout of your license, including the payment, is handled by Freemius;
- In your bank account/credit card, you will see Freemius as the recipient of the payment;
- You will receive a confirmation email from Freemius, including the download link for the Premium version of the plugin, your license key and your invoice.
After you have purchased a Premium license, you can manage everything related to that license in the Freemius User Dashboard .
Freemius User Dashboard
In the confirmation mail you receive after your purchase, you will find the instructions to create an account at the Freemius User Dashboard . That's the central place to manage everything related to your license(s), for example:
- Move your license to a different site;
- Upgrade your license to a different license;
- Update your payment method;
- Update your business details and download updated invoices;
- Cancel your subscription.
Move license to different site
To use your license on a different site than it is installed now, you can deactivate the license.
In the Freemius User Dashboard, go to Websites and select the website you want to deactivate the plugin from. Then click Deactivate. After the license is deactivated, you’ll be able to reuse it on any other WordPress site.
Let's say you want to upgrade your current single-site license to a 5-sites license.
In the Freemius User Dashboard, go to Renewals & Billing and select the license you want to upgrade. Then select the license you want to upgrade to from the Upgrade to... dropdown. The last payment will be automatically prorated.
Update payment method
Let's say your initial payment is done with your PayPal account, but you rather use your credit card from now on.
In the Freemius User Dashboard, go to Renewals & Billing and select the license you want to update the payment method for. Then click Update and checkout with your new payment method. The last payment will be automatically prorated based on the next renewal date.
Update business details
During the checkout you can already enter your VAT/Tax ID, but you can also add that afterwards.
Of course we don't hope so, but if you want to cancel your subscription you can do that easily.